We’re a digital marketplace that lets people buy immigration advice and visa services from vetted professionals who provide these services.
Here’s how it works.
If you’re an immigration adviser, you can register as a Seller on Help with my visa! and we’ll market your products and services through our marketplace, letting customers buy from you online any time of the day or night and on any device.
To get started, you complete a short registration form and we’ll then be in touch to guide you through the setup process.
This setup includes a vetting process (Experian credit check and OISC or SRA registration check if you’re based in the UK), confirming which products/ services you wish to sell and at what price and setting up the appointment booking system if you’d like to use it.
We’ll also send you a Seller Agreement for e-signature, collect your payment details for fee remittance (bank details and/ or PayPal account details) and agree a launch date with you.
Then you’re good to go!
If you’re looking for help making your visa application you can book an appointment with a registered immigration adviser who will guide you through the entire process. With the Full Service package your chosen immigration adviser will:
- confirm you’re eligible for and applying in the right application category
- tell you what documents you need to provide (and what they need to contain)
- complete the visa application form for you
- tell you the total fees payable and what options you have for fast-track applications or other value-added services
- submit your visa application for you and if needed, book an appointment for you to provide your biometric data at a visa application centre
- deal with any correspondence from the government and provide you with status updates upon request
- collect your passport at the end of the process and give it back to you (if you had to submit your passport as part of the application process)
Just search for the country you need a visa for and choose the visa type that best suits your situation.
Select an immigration adviser from the list of Seller who provide services for your application type and review their offering, including checking any reviews from actual customers.
When you’re happy with your chosen immigration adviser, enter the number of people who are applying with you and select a date and time for your initial consultation.
You can then make a payment using either a credit or debit card or PayPal, and we’ll automatically email you and your adviser confirmation as well as sending you an invoice.
You then attend your appointment and your immigration adviser takes it from there.